Pay: $45,000-$60,000/yr. depending on related experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Full Benefits
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Implements, communicates, and manages branch-related operational policies and procedures. Provides operational support to branch personnel as needed. Assists customers with a wide variety of services and advise how to best use company products and services to meet personal financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees training and supervises the duties of tellers and new account staff, coordinates their workflow and schedules as well as assist on the teller line.
- Open various new accounts, process necessary information and educate customers as to services/products available.
- Responsible for overseeing the operation of the On-site and Off-site ATMs, including daily balancing and cash replenishment. Replenish and reconcile all cash boxes/canisters.
- Balances cash drawer daily to assure accuracy in transactions and notifies supervisor regarding any outages. Appropriately applying policies.
- Orders the appropriate amounts and types of cash for the company and supplies tellers with daily cash and other necessary supplies. Maintains proper documentation of all currency received and disbursed.
- Receives loan payments and savings deposits from customer, addresses inquiries on accounts, records amounts and dates of payments and other significant information, checks customer calculations and validates checks and/or counts cash payments.
- Issues Cashier’s Checks, receives currency for coin and verifies amounts, processes the redemption of bonds, cashes checks according to written procedures.
- Assist other departments and branches with transactions as needed, provide support for the department and branch managers in fulfilling customer requests and merchant verifications.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or GED required.
- 5+ Years of banking experience
- 2+ Years of experience managing people
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly preferred
- Must be PC literate, experience with banking software is beneficial
- Position Reports to: Chief Operations and Compliance Officer
- Positions Supervised: None
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.