Pay: Negotiable depending on experience, Commission Based
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Full Benefits
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine financing objectives and goals. Conducts the loan interview and secures the customer information necessary to initiate a loan transaction. Provides loan information and service to customers, realtors, and others as needed.
- Receives and screens loan applications. Pulls, review and analyzes credit. Gathers financial data. Notifies client to resolve discrepancies such as late payment history, judgments, etc. Discusses options. Informs client of closing costs such as appraisals, and attorney fees.
- Prepares records and reports as requested regarding loan origination and closing activities as needed.
- Collects supporting loan documentation. Requests a personal employment and credit check of the applicant, requests an appraisal on the property and/or construction plans under consideration.
- Maintain constant communication with clients via email, phone and mail form application to closing and post-closing. Communicate with attorneys, realtors, appraisers and vendors pertaining to specific client needs.
- Maintains contacts and good working relationships with real estate brokers, attorneys, and builders to assure a favorable image of the organization and to provide information regarding current loan policies and procedures.
- Receives inquiries from prospective customers regarding all types of mortgage and construction loans, provides requested information regarding the organizations lending policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- College Degree highly preferred
- 2-5 years of Mortgage Origination Experience
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to organize information
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to function in a high attention to detail, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be PC literate, experience with banking software a strong plus
- Position Reports to: SVP, Real Estate
- Positions Supervised: None
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.
Apply Today, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.