Pay: $17-$23/hr. depending on related experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Full Benefits
Responsible for accurately processing financial transactions in lobby, drive-thru window, or by telephone. Assist customers with a wide variety of services and advise how to best use company products and services in order to meet personal financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open various new accounts, process necessary information and educate customers as to services/products available.
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy with financial transactions for checking, savings and borrowing customers: receives funds, posts transactions and pays out funds as requested. Verbally confirm intended transactions with customer to assure needs are met and minimize redoing.
- Balances cash drawer daily to assure accuracy in transactions and notifies supervisor regarding any outages. Appropriately applying policies.
- Receives loan payments and savings deposits from customer, addresses inquiries on accounts, records amounts and dates of payments and other significant information, checks customer calculations and validates checks and/or counts cash payments.
- Issues Cashier’s Checks, receives currency for coin and verifies amounts, processes the redemption of bonds, cashes checks according to written procedures.
- Assist other departments and branches with transactions as needed, provide support for the department and branch managers in fulfilling customer requests and merchant verifications.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or GED required.
- 2+ Years of Banking Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly preferred
- Cash handling and customer service experience is a plus
- Must be PC literate, experience with banking software is beneficial
- Position Reports to: Chief Operations and Compliance Officer
- Positions Supervised: None
ABOUT USAt FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.