Pay: $55,000-$80,000 annually (plus commission)
Location: Up to 90% Remote, 10% in branch in Greeley or Fort Morgan, Colorado
Travel Expectation: Necessary travel up to 75%
Position: Full Time, Full Benefits
Oversees all activities of the Skybound flight school student loan program including but not limited to business development, safety and compliance reviews, portfolio management, competitor analysis and the sale of student loans to business partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies, develops, and maintains flight school relationships to meet strategic Skybound on-balance sheet and loan sale goals. Creates marketing strategies and campaigns for the products and assist prospective borrowers with questions about the program.
- Complete initial financial analysis and due diligence to gain bank approval for all new flight schools.
- Conducts annual on-site visits with flight schools to confirm fulfillment of bank policies and program agreements. Maintains complete electronic records for each flight school in designated location within FMS Bank’s network.
- Responsible for ensuring flight schools adhere to applicable regulatory and bank compliance requirements. Manages flight school compliance with provisions of risk-share agreements, including deposits held at the bank. Recommends changes to bank policies and procedures as applicable.
- Establish and maintain key forward flow partner relationships. Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining all forward flow agreements and ensuring buying commitments are aligned with strategic loan sale goals.
- Supports the student loan servicing transaction by managing the relationship with the loan servicing partner to ensure timely balancing and proper record keeping of the loan portfolio. Works to resolve borrower past dues or other borrower situations requiring intervention by the bank beyond servicers responsibilities.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Finance, or a field related to the role
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Development role
- 2+ years’ experience working in the aviation industry
- Background in lending or general banking highly preferred
- Position Reports to: Chief Credit Officer
- Positions Supervised: None
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.
Apply Today, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.