What employees say about FMS Bank
“When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.”
FMS Bank Officially Recognized As Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue and increased innovation. 91% of FMS Bank employees say they feel a sense of pride when they look at what they’ve accomplished.
Mortgage Loan Officers
FMS Bank is a locally-managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado. We offer transition salaries for new MLO’s and currently offer paid medical insurance.
We have full service locations in Greeley and Fort Morgan and an additional Loan Production Office in Fort Collins, Colorado. FMS Bank offers customized banking services that meet the needs of businesses and personal customers, including residential construction, home equity and bridge loans. FMS Bank boasts an experienced loan processing team located in Greeley.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
This position is primarily responsible for developing secondary market residential mortgage loans.
Northern Front Range Colorado region including Weld, Morgan and Larimer Counties.
Position Reports to: Mortgage Department Manager
Positions Supervised: None
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the primary duties of this position, but this list is not exhaustive, and additional duties may be assigned as is necessary to meet the needs of visitors, vendors, clients, staff and shareholders.
- Consistently deliver high quality internal and external service according to service standard guidelines.
- Conduct sales interactions with clients/potential clients, to assist in the selection of various products and services, with the goal of earning 100% of the client’s business.
- Generate and service a variety of mortgage loans that represent the local market.
- Aggressively seek and obtain quality new business through client and prospect calls, referrals, and cross selling efforts.
- Work within an established Business Development Plan.
- Represent the bank at community events.
- Obtain, and ensure accuracy, of regulatory and process/procedure documentation.
- Protect all client and bank information, and follow privacy policies.
- Interact with all staff and visitors in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- Adhere to bank’s operational compliance and security policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal laws.
- Adhere to secondary market guidelines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in mortgage lending.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Successful experience with computer and software systems.