June 15, 2020 Update
FMS Bank branches in both Greeley and Fort Morgan will reopen their lobbies on Monday, June 15. Lobby and Drive-Up hours will return to our normal schedule upon opening. Please click here to check hours for your local branch.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back into our lobbies. While we’re hopeful to soon return to normal operating procedures, our priority will continue to be the health and safety of our employees, customers and our communities. We have made several changes in how our lobbies look and operate. We ask that you follow these guidelines moving forward:
- Most importantly, if you are ill, please stay at home. This helps keep everyone safe.
- We ask that you continue to use our drive-up services whenever possible. If you do need to come into the lobby, you will notice that our tellers—and possibly other employees—will have plexiglass shields as an added safety measure.
- Our Online and Mobile Banking services are available to check account balances, transfer money and make payments. We encourage you to continue to use these options as much as possible, as well as our Drive-Up windows, to meet your banking needs.
- Please observe appropriate social distancing. We have placed floor markers in our lobby to help maintain a safe distance for our customers. If our lobby becomes too crowded and social distancing guidelines cannot be met, we may ask you to wait outside until others complete their transactions.
- All of our workstations and “high-traffic” areas will be cleaned and disinfected repeatedly throughout the day. Hand Sanitizer will be available at the entrance of each branch.
- Please, take our pen! If you use a pen while completing a transaction with us—for everyone’s safety—please take it with you. Any pens left behind will be sanitized daily.
- Some of our employees may be wearing facemasks. We are not requiring our customers to wear face masks, but for security purposes, we ask you to please remove your mask briefly to identify yourself before coming in. We will have signs at the entrance of each branch.
As always, our team stands ready to serve you. I want to take a moment and recognize our employees for going above and beyond during this crisis. In the last few weeks, our lending team has worked diligently to fund more than 350 Paycheck Protection Program Loans, totaling over $28 million, to assist our small businesses customers. We have more to do and look forward to continuing to work with you to reengage and reinvigorate our economy in the days ahead.
As always, thank you for your trust in FMS Bank,
James Smith, President/COO
March 18, 2020 Update
As a bank firmly committed to our communities, we wanted to update you on the ways our team is working diligently to ensure our operations continue to run safely and smoothly during the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we are taking extra precautions in our branches with increased cleaning and sanitation efforts, we encourage all our customers to band together to practice social distancing, per CDC guidelines. Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, we will be temporarily closing our branch lobbies to all customers to better protect the health of our community members. Your FMS Bank family can help you manage all your banking needs via our drive-up windows, ATMs, as well as online and mobile banking options. For assistance signing up for online banking, please call your local branch.
To download the FMS Mobile Banking app:
- Go to your preferred app store (Apple or Google Play)
- Search for FMS Bank Mobile & install the app
- Follow the steps for New User Registration (have your account number handy)
If you have a small business or mortgage loan with FMS Bank and need assistance during this time or wish to discuss options about upcoming payments, please call your local branch. We are here to help.
We will continue to follow federal, state and local guidelines around social distancing to do our part for the community overall. Please know that our bankers are available to provide assistance as we weather this storm together. Should you have further questions or need to schedule an in-person appointment, please call your local FMS branch.
No matter the circumstances, our team remains committed to serving, supporting and investing in what
matters most: our community.