Starting Salary: $40,000 -$60,000 Plus Commission (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Location: Fort Morgan or Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Salaried/Exempt, Full Benefits
Develops a wide variety of residential mortgage loans. Spends a significant amount of time on outside sales activities. Includes mortgage, home equity loans, etc. Works with realtors and other mortgage referral sources. Primarily deals with direct, single-family loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts the loan interview and secures the customer information necessary to initiate a loan transaction. Then provides loan information and service to customers, realtors, and others as needed.
- Receives and screens loan applications; requests applicant credit and mortgage status, banking and personal reference, notifies those applicants not qualified for further consideration.
- Prepares records and reports as requested regarding loan origination and closing activities as needed.
- Responds to inquiries from prospective customers regarding all types of mortgage and construction loans, provides requested information regarding the organizations lending policies and procedures.
- Screens completed applicants; submits those applications qualified for further consideration to the Loan Committee for approval; provides the Loan Committee with additional information as required.
- Requests personal employment and credit check of the applicant.
- Maintains close relations with others in the banking community, home construction, and real estate to be knowledgeable about property values and to build network of professionals.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Active NMLS License Required
- 2+ Years of experience with Mortgage Loan Origination
- Experience with Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, construction loans, bridge loans, and reverse mortgage loans.
- 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Bank paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage for employees
- Company matches up to 5% in 401K Plan
- Annual bonus plan•Great Place to Work Certified
- 11 Paid Bank Holidays
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off for new employees
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to career training and development opportunities and other employee discounts
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people.FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.