What employees say about FMS Bank
“When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.”
FMS Bank Officially Recognized As Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue and increased innovation. 91% of FMS Bank employees say they feel a sense of pride when they look at what they’ve accomplished.
Pay: $13.50 – $18.25/hr. Depending on Experience
Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Hourly/Nonexempt, Benefited
Responsible for verifying the accuracy and totality of loan credit and collateral underwriting including supporting documentation prior to approving the request for loan document preparation and closing. Position requires a thorough knowledge of and experience in loan documentation, with a heavy emphasis on commercial loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proficient knowledge in variety of loan types to include commercial, consumer, construction, agricultural, and real estate
• Conduct/request/analyze lien searches
• Order appraisals, surveys, title work
• Operates in compliance with laws and regulations and adheres to lending compliance guidelines
• Accurately preparing loan documents, ensure that adequate documentation is in order prior to loan closing
• Effective and tactful communication with customers, brokers, builders, appraisers and inspectors, creating and maintaining good public relations in day-to-day contact and the handling of complicated issues.
• Responds to customers’ general questions in the absence of the Loan Officer
• Cross-training for other credit admin functions
• Performs other related duties as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years’ loan processing or loan review experience
• High school education or GED
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to organize information
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to function in a high attention to detail, deadline-oriented environment
• Must be PC literate, experience with banking software a strong plus
A background in banking, loan transactions/terminology, and compliance is preferred.
• Position Reports to: Vice President, Loan Administration Supervisor
• Positions Supervised: None
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are
involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that
will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help
people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best
places to work at in Colorado.