Cultivating future success, today.
Agriculture is all about growth. And growth requires capital. If you’re looking to finance the purchase and production of livestock, crops, feed, farm equipment or even agriculture operating expenses, rely on FMS Bank for customized agriculture loans. Common features of our Ag loans:
- Ideal for farmers, ranchers and dairy operators
- Spanning individuals, small farms or large farm businesses
- Open or closed-end loans
- Operating lines of credit (variable interest rate, less than one-year term)
- Livestock purchase or refinancing (fixed or variable interest rate, one- to seven-year terms)
- Farm equipment purchase or refinancing (fixed interest rate, one- to seven-year terms)
- Real estate purchase or refinancing (variable interest rate, up to 25-year terms)
Why choose FMS Bank?
Understanding Northern Colorado means understanding agriculture. At FMS Bank, we make lending decisions locally – it’s all part of being a community bank. That means you can get fast approval on a customized loan package designed by folks who understand the local market.