Pay: $18.00 -$27.00/hr. (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Location: Fort Morgan or Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time,Hourly/Non-Exempt, Full Benefits
This position is responsible for performing the necessary functions to support the company’s compliance department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with the monitoring of compliance-related procedures and performing audits to ensure policies, procedures, and forms are being followed and used properly. Acts as a resource to personnel for questions regarding regulatory issues. Assists in training personnel on the policies and procedures.
- Assists with BSA monitoring and completing CTR’s, OFAC reviews, 314a requests, and automated BSA monitoring software.
- Assist with HMDA Lar data entry and packets.
- Assists with the review of all company forms, disclosures, member publications, advertisements, and the website to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Help coordinate compliance audits and organization examinations.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and regulations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of banking experience required
- Experience in banking compliance preferred
- High attention to detail is required
- 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Bank paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage for employees•Company matches up to 5% in 401K Plan
- Annual bonus plan
- Great Place to Work Certified
- 11 Paid Bank Holidays
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off for new employees
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to career training and development opportunities and other employee discounts
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people.FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.