Identity protection that puts your mind at ease.
Our identity protection services are powered by Cyber Scout and put into practice by people who put your financial wellbeing first. Your identity is yours alone, and we’ll work with you to make sure it stays that way.
Simply Secure | Identity theft resolution that comes standard
Our signature identity theft resolution and recovery services are available free of charge to all FMS Bank personal checking account holders. No forms. No hassle.
As an FMS customer, enjoy access to a dedicated, on-call specialist who handles all notification and documentation to restore your identity to its pre-fraud status. All it takes is a simple phone call to start you on the road to recovery.
Should you fall victim to identity theft, our specialists at FMS Bank will help you restore your name with one year of free credit and fraud monitoring, including:
- Limiting damages from stolen data after a break-in
- Responding to notices after personal information is exposed by a third-party organization
- Fighting tax fraud and securing your refund
- Assisting with power of attorney and legal guardianship questions
- Helping replace lost, stolen or destroyed identification like passports, credit/debit cards, driver’s licenses, social security cards, Medicare/Medicaid cards, and birth certificates
Simply Secure Plus | Identity protection that puts your mind at ease
Even with the help of our specialists, identity resolution and restoration can be a tedious process. Thankfully, you can stay protected and stop suspicious activity in its tracks with Simply Secure Plus.
For only $10.95/month or $120 annually, Simply Secure Plus goes beyond credit monitoring alone and provides you with total identity protection. Using cutting-edge technology, we work hard to keep an eye on the health of your identity every second of every day—meaning you can rest easy.
- Three-Bureau Monitoring, Report and Score
Daily monitoring of your personal records, including email alerts for any changes and an annual credit report tabulated from your TransUnion, Experian and Equifax credit files.
- Change of Address Monitoring
Learn about changes to your USPS information that could indicate attempts to divert mail or open accounts in your name.
- Social Security Number Trace Monitoring
Review names, aliases, and address history associated with your social security number.
- Court Records Monitoring
Make sure criminal acts aren’t being reported under your identity.
- Sex Offender Registry Notification
Make sure a sex offender isn’t using your identity and learn about sex offenders registered in your zip code.
- Payday Loan Monitoring
Make sure no one is using your identity to take out payday or quick cash loans that don’t require a credit inquiry, including initial report and email alert services.
- Cyber Monitoring
24/7 internet monitoring for potential fraudulent transactions