Pay: $19.00 -$29.00/hr. (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Location: Fort Morgan or Greeley, Colorado
Position: Full Time, Hourly/Non-Exempt, Full Benefits
Responsible for providing competent credit analysis for lending activities, assistance in the administration of borrowing accounts, conduct appraisal reviews, training for business loan staff, and assistance in completion of special projects and assignments. Processes credit applications; verifies credit references and information; and determines credit limits. Prepares reports on the status of credit and collections, and other operating systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews lender assigned risk grades on smaller commercial, and small business credits. Confirms or changes the grade and issues a report of the findings for the lender and management.
- Spreads financial statements regularly to assist lenders in analyzing credits.
- Reviews loan work-ups for completion and proper execution to ensure adequate enforceability of company’s position for new and existing loans reviewed. This includes loan details, document review, financial copies, approvals, etc.
- Determines that loan file documentation is complete and properly executed to ensure adequate enforceability of the company’s position for all new loans reviewed.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Prepares various reports for the Quarterly Board presentation. Provides regulators and auditors with information needed to assess company’s compliance with loan review policies and procedures and reserve adequacy methods.
- Lead or assist with projects that will consist primarily of credit administration issues and may relate to possible changes in policies and procedure, possible changes as a result of examiner or auditor recommendations, peer group analysis, market studies, changes in compliance and regulations, software upgrades, monitoring of industry or borrower concentrations, risk assessments, and feasibility studies for efficiency gains such as out-sourcing, in-sourcing, centralization of duties/staff, etc.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1 year of relevant finance/accounting experience including the ability to understand financial statements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Bank paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage for employees
- Company matches up to 5% in 401K Plan
- Annual bonus plan
- Great Place to Work Certified
- 11 Paid Bank Holidays
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off for new employees
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to career training and development opportunities and other employee discounts
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved to improve the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help people.FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work at in Colorado.