Pay: $20 – 27/hr. Depending on Experience
Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado or Greeley, Colorado
Position Type: Hourly/ Non-Exempt
Hours: 25/hrs. per week
Responsible for maintaining accurate corporate records, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, and
facilitating various tasks related to shareholder records and relations. Interact effectively with board
members, directors, and shareholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and organize corporate records in compliance with legal requirements. Ensure the
safekeeping of important documents and information.
• Write accurate and complete minutes, capturing motions and attendance records during board
meetings. Prepare draft agendas, distribute final agendas, and make changes as per board requests.
• Responsible to ensure the company’s governance framework is appropriately developed,
established, and maintained.
• Build and manage the communication portal for meetings, replacing corrected documents as
• Receive invoices and obtain approval from designated authorities for payment.
• Coordinate annual shareholder meeting, determining date and location.
• Provide necessary materials and support for annual shareholder meetings, audits, and examinations.
• Manage communication to shareholders including quarterly status updates, tax documents, and
other announcements. Acts as the first point of contact for shareholders and directors.
• Provides additional executive administrative support assisting with special projects as needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
• Previous experience in a board related administrative role highly preferred
• Proficient in MS Office
• Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, professional and demonstrate excellent communication
• 401K Plan with company match
• Annual bonus plan
• Great Place to Work Certified
• Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off for new employees
• Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Access to career training and development opportunities and other employee discounts
At FMS Bank, we are not your average bankers. We give generously to our local communities and are involved in improving the lives of our favorite customers: our neighbors. We are searching for folks that will be mission driven, collaborative, and highly motivated with a good work ethic and a desire to help
people. FMS Bank is a locally managed independent bank striving to be recognized as one of the best places to work in Colorado.