Logging in for the first time on our new system.
Starting November 21 you’ll be able to log into the new FMS Bank online and mobile banking system. There are just a few simple things to do before you can start using them. See below for details.
What to do.
- On Monday, November 21, delete our old app and download our new one.
- Log in using your current username. Your temporary password will be your current username followed by the last four digits of your social security number (no space). You can change this later.
- You will be presented with a list of contact options that will be used to deliver a secure access code. Once you receive the code enter it in the field provided.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password, create or update security questions, agree to the new terms and conditions, and register your device.
- Once logged in please verify all your accounts, transfer, and bill pay information. Also remember to verify contact information like email and phone numbers and update if necessary.
- Remember to set up any alerts for balance information or transactions.
That’s it, you’re done.
If you had any trouble or have any questions give us a call:
Start here to log into your account for the first time.